Electrical Emergency Service
Is there a buzzing noise from one of your switches? Does a plug socket spark when you unplug an appliance? Do you need to keep resetting a circuit breaker?
It is impossible to predict when your Sanderstead home or business will experience an electrical emergency. But when it does, it is quite handy to have reliable and experienced electricians to hand. Just one simple phone call to South London Electricians will put you directly in touch with an emergency electrician ready to come to your home or premises to make your electrical system […]
Annually, around four thousand deaths and injuries in the UK (figures from RoSPA and the HSE) are directly related to faulty household electrics.
Confirmation of this comes from the charity Electrical Safety First, who also say more or less half of the accidental fires in the home are caused by an electrical fault. Looking in more detail at the statistics shows four people per day lose their lives as a result of these fires.
Keeping an eye on your electrical system and calling out an emergency electrician will significantly cut your chances of joining these statistics […]
When to Call an Emergency Electrician
Spotting early warning signs of a fault in your electrical system will therefore help you to avoid business downtime or avert a possible fire in your HMO or home. If you ignore them, things can quickly take a turn for the worse – an electrical fault could become an electrical emergency. Many electrical emergencies can cause fires which can become rapidly fatal.
The occasional flicker of lights or a noise when switching an appliance on or off are not usually a problem. If the issues recur, then they need investigating. If the recurrence […]
Imagine the scene … hard day at work; no empty seats on the bus; glad to be getting home. You turn the corner into your street and notice the flashing blue lights further down the road. Suddenly, you realise that it is the fire brigade, and they are pumping water onto your home.
Months later, when the insurance investigation is over, they have determined that the fire started in a faulty wall socket in the kitchen. You keep mum about it because you had noticed that it sparked every time you unplugged the toaster. Maybe you should […]