Fishy smell from a light fitting?
Sparks from a socket as you pull out the plug?
Buzzing noises from a switch?
Circuit breakers tripping frequently?
Appliances running hotter than normal?
These are all early warning signs that there is a fault somewhere in your electrical system. If you ignore it, things could quickly take a turn for the worse – an electrical fault could become an electrical emergency. Many electrical emergencies can cause fires which can become rapidly fatal.
Reliable London Electricians at Reasonable Rates
Many London electricians will […]
You can never tell when your Herne Hill home or business will experience an electrical emergency. But when it does, it helps to have reliable and experienced electricians to hand. A simple phone call to South London Electricians will get an emergency electrician to your home or premises in minutes, to carry out essential repairs and make your electrical system safe.
Many london electricians will charge premium rates usually £95 per hour and upwards. We prefer not to sting you for emergency work and charge our normal rate of just £65 per hour […]
According to RoSPA and the HSE, there are around four thousand deaths and injuries directly related to faulty household electrics every year.
These figures are confirmed by the charity Electrical Safety First, who also say the about half of the accidental fires in the home are caused by electrical faults. Analysis of their statistics show that on average, four people die in the UK each day as a result of these fires.
So keeping an eye on your electrical system will cut your chances of joining these statistics
Household Electrical Faults in Clapham […]
Dulwich Electrical Safety Tips
According to the the charity Electrical Safety First, electricity is responsible for just over half of the accidental domestic fires in the UK. Of those fires, some are caused by misuse of electricity and electrical appliances, whilst others are caused by electrical faults either in circuits or appliances.
Many start in white goods and other appliances in the kitchen. Others start where sockets are overloaded, leading to severe overheating, in faulty light fittings, faulty switches or ancient consumer units that are not fitted with RCB’s.
How to Avoid Becoming an Electrical Accident […]